Monday, April 25, 2011

My new favorite song


I included a link to this music video above as well, but wanted to make sure that you did not miss it.  I have been watching it over and over as constant reminder of how our God works.  Moreover, I wanted to acknowledge that there are people in my life, and maybe others reading this blog that I do not know, that are going through some very difficult times right now, or have in the past.  I have been touched and inspired by many of you.  Without comparing our situation to any one elses, as they are all so different and unique, I think that this song just may apply to each of us in some way.  These are the lines that have stuck with me these last few weeks.


"What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise."

"We doubt Your love, as if every promise from Your word is not enough."

"Pain reminds this heart that this is not our home."

"What if my greatest disappointments, or the aching of this life, is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy."

Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. I think the whole world would agree with me in saying that you two are AMAZING! Your words, perspective & peace are inspiring and continue to minister to us all.

    I am so proud of you and love you both so very much. Brody could not be more blessed with you as parents. My life is forever changed because of Brody.

    ReplyDelete